Injustice: Gods Among Us
Allows players to fight as characters with various fighting styles
- Category Action/Adventure
- Program license Free
- Version 2.10.1
- Size 32 MB
- Works under: Android
- Also available for Windows
- Program available in English
- Content rating Teen
- Package name com.wb.goog.injustice
Warner Bros. International Enterprises
Warner Bros. Entertainment WARNER BROS ENTERTAINMENT, INC. 4000 WARNER BLVD LOS ANGELES BURBANK United States California 91522-0001
What if you could play as your favorite DC Comic heroes? In Injustice: Gods Among Us, you can play as Superman, Batman, the Joker, the Green Lantern, Aquaman, Nightwing and Lex Luthor. You battle it out against other superheroes and villains to see if you have the strength to beat your opponents. The gameplay draws many similarities to the big brother version on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and the PC. However, the controls for touchscreen use have a more intuitive appeal. You swipe your fingers over the screen to strike your enemies.
Little by little, you gain experience through the combat of the game, and you will also add new faces to your roster of characters. The character unlocks and card collecting adds more to the game. Visually speaking, Injustice: Gods Among Us has astounding graphics, and the character models reach the quality of console games. In particular, playing the game on a top-notch Android tablet will impress you with the graphics quality. For a fighting game on the Android, you will be hard-pressed to uncover a better game of the genre, and the gameplay hooks you for hours on end.
In the game, you battle your enemies in three versus three combat. You swipe and tap for powerful combos to develop power and create special attacks. Some moves were lifted straight from the console version. Online multiplayer, in particular, offers a lot of rewards. You face real opponents across the globe and enter tournaments brimming with stunning rewards.
- Easy to earn credits, unlock heroes and villains and progress in the game
- Impressive graphics for a mobile game
- Many similarities to the popular console game
- Prone to random crashes
- People hack the game to make it hard for honest gamers
Introducing new characters from DC’s Rebirth story line, including Jessica Cruz Green Lantern Rebirth, Wally West Flash Rebirth and Raven Rebirth. Earn the new Green Lantern and Rebirth Raven through dedicated Challenges, and look for Wally West Flash Rebirth in a new Booster Pack. This update also gives you the chance to Promote your cards beyond Promoted 7 with the all new Breakthrough Mechanic. Find out more by visiting the Injustice Forums.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.